What is Workovery™?
The Workovery Method™ is a skill-based methodology that teaches hard working people how to revitalize their workdays despite heavy workloads and high stress.
Workovery: Foundations™ is an introductory micro-learning course that fits easily into any busy workday.
“A solid 5 out of 5! The bite-sized content is engaging and easy to consume. The course provides workers of all kinds a practical understanding and skillset to safely manage physical and mental well-being on-the-job.”
– Ray Gaetz, CEO – AASP
Protect Psychological Safety
Now, more than ever, the boundaries between work and life are blurred. Work stress is in the home, and personal stress is in the workplace.
Where workloads are heavy, stress is high, and mental illness is on the rise, workers across industry are struggling to adequately recover and rejuvenate outside of the working hours alone.
Why not develop a rejuvenating skillset while at work?
Access 25% off.
Exclusive to AASP Members
AASP Members: $75/per person
Use Coupon Code: AASP25 at checkout.
AASP AGM 2023 Special
Save 50% when you register 5 or more team members!
Valid until September 30th, 2023
Rejuvenate on-the-job in order to:
- Work Safely
- Sustain Quality Performance
- Thrive Through Work and Life Stress
Workovery: Foundations™ is comprised of bite-sized e-lessons so workers can learn and develop skills in workplace rejuvenation and stress management within minutes, on-the-job.
Why Workovery? | Learn More
- Overview of Employer Obligations: OHS Regulations related to Psychosocial Hazards and Psychological Safety.
- Rhythms of the Nervous System: Deepen your understanding of the nervous system as it relates to stress, recovery, and resilience.
- Mindful and Motivated: Prevent mindless mistakes and disengagement related to unresolved stress by better understanding the neuroscience behind focus, motivation, and achieving peak performance.
- Easy Breathing Stress Management: Leverage the power of respiration to relieve stress, stay focused, or to build energy.
- Task Integrated Movement: Learn how simple movements can be used to maintain physical mobility, release stress and tension, and to prevent injury.
- Comfort and Safety Beyond Ergonomics: Utilize various postures and healthy workplace design to prevent repetitive strain and improve cognitive performance.
- A Good Night Sleep: Optimize sleep hygiene and learn to recover from poor sleep so you can work at your best.
Get ‘Straight to the Goods’ with this free Workovery™ Class!
Average Module Duration: 15min
Completion Time: 90min
The Workovery: Foundations™ course offers:
- 6 Modules
- Micro-lessons lasting 5 minutes or less.
- Self-guided navigation.
- Video Lecture, written, and demonstration-based content.*
- 1x Supplemental Workbook**
- Additional resources.***
- A final quiz. Passing grade is 80%.
- Certificate of Completion
*Demonstration-based lessons are intended to offer students the opportunity to practice and implement the skills taught in The Workovery Method™.
**Recommendations are provided as guidance for the practice and implementation of these skills in the workplace.
***Students are encouraged, though not required, to utilize the supplemental workbook to track and reflect on their experience in implementing each new skill.
for Safety Leaders
If you have questions about offering
this training to multiple team members,
please message email@example.com
or book a Free Strategy Call below.