What is Workovery™?
The Workovery Method™ is a skill-based workplace resilience methodology for preventing and recovering from side effects of unresolved stress.
Workovery: Foundations™ is an introductory micro-learning course that fits easily into any busy workday.
Improve Psychological Safety
Now, more than ever, the boundaries between work and life are blurred. Work stress is in the home, and personal stress is in the workplace.
Where workloads are heavy, stress is high, and mental illness is on the rise, workers across industry are struggling to adequately recover and build resilience outside of the working hours alone.
Why not support the needs of the modern workforce by providing education and skill development in building resilience while at work?
Get ‘Straight to the Goods’ with this free Workovery™ Class!
Build resilience to thrive through work and life stress.
- Overview of Employer Obligations: OHS Regulations related to Psychosocial Hazards and Psychological Safety.
- Rhythms of the Nervous System: Deepen your understanding of the nervous system as it relates to stress, recovery, and resilience.
- Mindful and Motivated: Prevent mindless mistakes and disengagement related to unresolved stress by better understanding the neuroscience behind focus, motivation, and achieving peak performance.
- Easy Breathing Stress Management: Leverage the power of respiration to relieve stress, stay focused, or to build energy.
- Task Integrated Movement: Learn how simple movements can be used to maintain physical mobility, release stress and tension, and to prevent injury.
- Comfort Beyond Ergonomics: Utilize various postures and healthy workplace design to prevent repetitive strain and improve cognitive performance.
- A Good Night Sleep: Optimize sleep hygiene and learn to recover from poor sleep so you can work at your best.
Average Module Duration: 15min
Completion Time: 90min
The Workovery: Foundations™ course offers:
- 6 Modules
- Micro-lessons lasting 1, 3, & 5 minutes.
- Self-guided navigation.
- Video Lecture, written, and demonstration-based content.*
- 1x Supplemental Workbook**
- Additional resources.***
- A final quiz. Passing grade is 80%.
- Certificate of Completion
*Demonstration-based lessons are intended to offer students the opportunity to practice and implement the skills taught in The Workovery Method™.
**Recommendations are provided as guidance for the practice and implementation of these skills in the workplace.
***Students are encouraged, though not required, to utilize the supplemental workbook to track and reflect on their experience in implementing each new skill.
If you have questions about Workovery™ or would like to learn how to offer this training to multiple team members,
please message firstname.lastname@example.org
or book a Free Strategy Call below.
“Stress in the workplace is inevitable– Tim Kessler
– the side effects don’t have to be.”