What is Workovery™?
The Workovery Method™ is a skill-based methodology that teaches hard working people how to revitalize their workdays despite heavy workloads and high stress.
Workovery: Foundations™ is an introductory micro-learning course that fits easily into any busy workday.
Rejuvenate within minutes or less.
“A solid 5 out of 5! The bite-sized content is engaging and easy to consume. The course provides workers of all kinds a practical understanding and skillset to safely manage physical and mental well-being on-the-job.
I would highly recommend this course to anyone looking to build their skills in managing workday stressors. So much so that we have made the course available to all of our 3000+ members!”
– Ray Gaetz, CEO – AASP
” I give the Workovery Foundations Course a solid 5 out of 5! I love the engaging and bite size modules. The format allows anyone to complete the course as time allows in their busy workday. The format also allows for easy access to the topics that resonate most with the learner. It also allows for easy access to revisit the skill and exercise portions for use time and again, until they become a regular part of the workday.
- This is highly useful information for any worker to be able to prepare, handle, and recover from stressful periods in the workplace. Including mental and physical stress.
- The course is a balance of education and skill building.
- The topics are helpful for workers to understand their role in psychological safety and gives them practical skills to effectively manage their own physical and psychological safety.
- The bite-sized content is easy to consume which is rewarding and motivating compared toa long course style format.
I would highly recommend this course to anyone looking to build their skills in managing workday stressors. So much so that we have made the course available to all of our 3000+ members!“show less
Improve Psychological Safety
Now, more than ever, the boundaries between work and life are blurred. Work stress is in the home, and personal stress is in the workplace.
Where workloads are heavy, stress is high, and mental illness is on the rise, workers across industry are struggling to adequately recover and rejuvenate outside of the working hours alone.
Why not develop a rejuvenating skillset while at work?
Thrive through work and life stress.
- Overview of Employer Obligations: OHS Regulations related to Psychosocial Hazards and Psychological Safety.
- Rhythms of the Nervous System: Deepen your understanding of the nervous system as it relates to stress, recovery, and resilience.
- Mindful and Motivated: Prevent mindless mistakes and disengagement related to unresolved stress by better understanding the neuroscience behind focus, motivation, and achieving peak performance.
- Easy Breathing Stress Management: Leverage the power of respiration to relieve stress, stay focused, or to build energy.
- Task Integrated Movement: Learn how simple movements can be used to maintain physical mobility, release stress and tension, and to prevent injury.
- Comfort and Safety Beyond Ergonomics: Utilize various postures and healthy workplace design to prevent repetitive strain and improve cognitive performance.
- A Good Night Sleep: Optimize sleep hygiene and learn to recover from poor sleep so you can work at your best.
Average Module Duration: 15min
Completion Time: 90min
The Workovery: Foundations™ course offers:
- 6 Modules
- Micro-lessons lasting 1, 3, & 5 minutes.
- Self-guided navigation.
- Video Lecture, written, and demonstration-based content.*
- 1x Supplemental Workbook**
- Additional resources.***
- A final quiz. Passing grade is 80%.
- Certificate of Completion
*Demonstration-based lessons are intended to offer students the opportunity to practice and implement the skills taught in The Workovery Method™.
**Recommendations are provided as guidance for the practice and implementation of these skills in the workplace.
***Students are encouraged, though not required, to utilize the supplemental workbook to track and reflect on their experience in implementing each new skill.
If you have questions about Workovery™ or would like to learn how to offer this training to multiple team members,
please message firstname.lastname@example.org
or book a Free Strategy Call below.
“Stress in the workplace is inevitable– Tim Kessler
– the side effects don’t have to be.”